Here are a some of the Finches that have been eating me out of house and home lately (they eat about $12 a week in seed!) and their friends, the Mourning Doves..... I call them "Winged Piggies"!
And my orchid is blooming in my kitchen....
This is my life, in a nutshell. If I actually create anything good, I might include some stamping here too!
2 comments:
Oooh, I love the finches! My brother has some in his yard in Michigan, so I got a finch feeder, too! Not the sock, though, because the piggie squirrels would make quick work of that! Maybe traffic will pick up in the Spring!
And I have doves, too. They are what I call 'bottom feeders' - they just pick up what all the other birds throw out of the feeder. Keeps things nice and neat!
CUTE FINCHES - - are you rubbing it in because it's more like spring there and yesterday when Mocha was outside he was literally walking ontop of the hard crunch snow and was walking onto of the bird bath that sits in one of my flower beds?? He was - that's how much snow we have and it snowed overnight AGAIN!! DOVES -- oh pretty. But the little finches are adorable. We have them here - but NOT that many. They must be born in CA - and fly west when their more mature. LOL
Post a Comment