Yesterday we stayed around the house most of the day and today I am tackling laundry, dishes and grocery shopping. I will spend my time in the stamp room this week CLEANING in preparation for VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) on Splitcoaststampers which starts Friday evening. Saturday, Russ flies back to Guam, leaving here around 9AM again, so I will be able to participate in VSN most of Saturday too.
I will share the INCREDIBLY cute Prima flowers I got from cutabovescrappin.com - The flowers are cute on their own, but the packaging is a HOOT! They are called "Isabelle's Secret" and I got the Pink ones. They also come in black, I think....
The second photo shows the flowers better..... I love the patterns printed on them!
Aren't they FUN? I almost hate to cut open the cute packages! Hopefully I will find something to use these on during VSN!
That's all for now.... Gotta get back to the dishes!


1 comment:
OMG! Those primas are a hoot! I think I'll be spending money today! LOL Glad you had fun in Reno and hope you get a little time to enjoy with Russ this week.
-Julee
Post a Comment