skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And I'm ALMOST ready for VSN! It starts at 4PM my time. I know I will miss the first couple challenges.... I have to go run some errands with Russ.... banking, picking up clothes at JCPenney's, etc. Don't even ask me why he can't do it by himself, but that isn't an option. SIGH. At least he got the taxes done. We owe the state $75 and are getting $200 back from the feds, so I guess our withholdings are pretty darned close! Russ is almost ready to head back to Guam tomorrow. We have to pick up his catalog order of clothes at Penney's and then I will need to do a couple loads of laundry for him tonight.

As you can see, Taz is getting ready for VSN by napping....Hopefully I'll do some stuff during VSN that is worthy of uploading here! If you are so inclined (and aren't already playing), here is a link to the VSN Forum on SCS so you can see what I'm talking about!Everyone have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Yay VSN!! Have fun!
Hahaha! Love that picture of TAZ! Hope you were able to enjoy a little of VSN.
Post a Comment