Monday, February 05, 2007

Things change at lightning speed!

Today is Monday, February 5th. On Wednesday, I fly up to Washington and drive up to Mt Rainier to spend Thursday packing up Russ' two years' worth of stuff that we have been sending up over the past 7 months. I get to check 3 bags for free on Southwest, everything else has gotta fit in his car. Then I fly home Friday evening and he drives home Friday and Saturday. Sunday we get to unpack everything from the Washington trip and repack him to leave Monday morning for Guam. He will be gone 3 to 4 weeks. Nothing like SHORT NOTICE! ACK!

So, I'm off to spend the rest of tonight working on a 10 piece swap that I now HAVE to mail tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to mail a couple other things too and I have a mystery shop assignment to do too.

Hopefully I'll be back in the blog-world next Monday or Tuesday!

No comments: