My apologies to the late John Denver.....
Russ is somewhere over the ocean between Honolulu and Guam. I spoke to him while he was boarding in Honolulu. He will get to Guam around 1AM my time (around 7PM there on Sunday). It's been a long week. His main suitcase weighed in at 49.1 lbs (50 lbs is the max) and the second bag was packed as full as possible and weighed in at 36lbs. His carryon was limited to 25lbs and it was only 15. I pity the TSA if they choose to try and open that rolling garment bag.... it is stuffed to the gills. I ended up going out and buying the rolling garment bag yesterday afternoon around 4PM. The bag I was using just was not cutting it and the garment bag he had is fine for an overnight and one or 2 outfits, but that's it. This one is SERIOUS LUGGAGE!
So things are quiet around here, except for the sound of Taz snoring on the futon behind me..... She was very upset the last couple of days with all the bags out.... she probably thought I was leaving. I am hoping that now I can get some stamping done. I haven't picked up a stamp since VSN on the 3rd. I have a brand new cuttlebug that is still in the box because I haven't had time to play with it yet! I have new stamps from Cat's Pajamas just waiting to be mounted and stamps on the way from Stampabella. I also have SAB sets waiting to be mounted and used. So many stamps, so little time! I'm hoping that I will find some quality time to spend with my poor, neglected stamps and supplies VERY soon!
3 days ago


3 comments:
Well, congrats on being newly single, Lisa! Errr...or something. ha ha Enjoy the time to stamp!
That's some heavy luggage! You need to reward yourself for all that laundry and packing by pulling out that Cuttlebug and those cute little Cat's Pajamas stamps!
Julee - I pulled out the cuttlebug and have cranked out a set of alphabet letters in chipboard and 2 in Tempting Turquoise. I had to take a break to leave Silvia a special Thank You for her enabling.... I can't find my Cat's PJ's stamps!!!!! They got set aside and being so little, I now can't find them! They are in one of two (disaster area) places.... on my stamp table or on my desk (eek!). I did get a TOTALLY adorable stamp yesterday at the local Stamp Store.... Made me think of Taz and Katie.... I'm working on a card for you with it.....
Post a Comment