Megan’s birthday party was today. (Remember the invites from my May 22nd post?) There were about ten sixteen year old girls there, most of whom had spent the night (where there was very little “slumber” going on). Plus family and family friends. There was a BBQ and then cake and presents. So of course, there had to be a birthday card…. In keeping with the Baja and Chocolate theme from the invitations, this is what I made:
It uses Baja Breeze Textured Cardstock and Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP. Add on the greeting from Sincere Salutations stamped in Chocolate Chip and punched with the large oval and then layered on a scalloped oval punch out of one of the DSP patterns, 4 rhinestone brads and a flower from the Pretties kit and a corduroy button and voila! Birthday card!
Russ is home this weekend and he gets up a LOT earlier than I do in the mornings. So this morning when HE was up early, Coco felt *I* should be up early as well. Unfortunately, this followed a late night last night, so I am BEAT. I need to get cracking on my swaps this week. Convention is just 45 days away and I only have ONE swap done and have nothing else even STARTED. EEK! Wish me luck…..


2 comments:
Great card. I love the cord button in the pretty.
Beautiful card! The flower just makes it pop!
Post a Comment