Thursday, September 20, 2007

Julee didn't tag me, but I thought I'd play along....

The "Alias" game!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Mitzi Forester (not bad!)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Bubble Gum Oatmeal Raisin (OK - NOT!)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): L-Dal

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):
Purple Cat (not workin, is it?)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Anne Berkeley (OK - getting better)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) : Lisda

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The” in front): The Pink Champagne (defender of cheezy vegas weddings!)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers):
Robert Frederick (that works)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy): Happy Gummy Bear (ok - this is going downhill again!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names): Rae William

OK - Judy - I want to see your answers up on your blog!

3 comments:

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

Love your stripper name!!

But your gangsta name - don't think you'd live long!! ROFLOL

Lisa said...

Your gangsta name ain't buyin you much street cred, either! LOL! And the Fly-girl name is like "P Diddy" or "J Lo".

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

Really??? That's a fly girl name??? What would such a HUNK as DIDDY (SEAN JOHN on the MACY's commercial that I could just eat him up) allow himself to have a name that says "fly GIRL" - get what I mean?? I know what BABY DADDY, BABY MAMA means - but still my man DIDDY has a fly GIRL name?? ROFLOL - yes, I like MY DIDDY like I LIKE MY AIKEN!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! I think SEAN JOHN is the coolest man in the industry of RAP right now - -KANYE - KAYNAE, whatever is cool too.
Both could park their BRUNO MALLYS under my bed!!! ROFLOL!!

Have you seen the MACY COMMERCIAL with all the celebs??? TRUMP blow drying his hair!! OMG - -it's a hoot!!