Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hope it was all HAPPY!!!!


Belated Holiday Greetings to all! It's been a fun time at our house! I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year celebration and that Christmas/Winter Holiday of your Choice was everything you hoped it would be!

Russ left again today, headed back up toward Mt Rainier. He will arrive at my mother's house in Portland, OR sometime around 6PM if all goes according to plan. Then, he will leave there tomorrow morning and head up for the Park. The weather forecast for the area around the mountain is NOTHIN BUT SNOW for the next 5 days, so he may get to try out the chains for his car! I was up, dressed and loading up his car at 6:30 this morning.... man, it's COLD out there at that hour! BRRRRRR! Now maybe I can get caught up on *my* laundry! I have been running laundry for his trip for the last few days. He will not be able to return to the Guide House (where all his clothes, linens, etc. are) until who knows when, so he had to go back up with all the basics again. Hopefully he'll be able to get up there and get a few things soon. He took a sleeping bag, but has no blankets for his bed or slippers or his boots for walking around in the SNOW. We'll see what happens!

Taz has been very upset the last couple of days as all the packing was going on. I don't know if she is happy that I didn't leave or unhappy that Daddy did leave. She is under her blanket, "nesting", currently. I heard snoring a little while ago, so she must not be too unhappy! LOL! This is all I see of her currently.... Nothing but an ear.....


Well, that's all for now.... hopefully now that SAB (Sell-A-Bration with Stampin' Up!) is upon me, I will get the MESS cleaned off the stamp table and get ready for NEW RUBBER!!!!

No comments: