Friday, October 03, 2008

It's been a hard day.....

This morning I had to do the thing all pet "parents" dread.   It's been a very long morning and I'm sure it will be a while before things settle into a new "normal" around our house.  Here is a slideshow of some of my favorite photos of Taz.  There is music with the slides.  Thanks for looking.



Click to play Memories of an Angel
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

Soozie4Him said...

Oh, I'm SO sorry to hear about the loss of your cat!! We lost our 6-year-old guinea pig a year ago. It's SO hard. I'm praying that you're feeling better as soon as the situation allows!

Hugs,
Susan, aka Soozie4Him at SCS

Anonymous said...

Big Sloppy Spammy HUGS and KISSES!
To both you and Russ!
love love love you girl. Lori

JUST JUDY said...

I'm so sorry Lisa, I know how much TAZ and any animal you have means to you. I've been there you know that and I know what you're going through right now.....just email or call when you're ready!!

LOVE YOU!
Judy

Heather said...

Sending LOVES AND SPAMMY HUGS. AGAIN!!

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

Kim Ross said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lisa. We had our Spooky for only 1/3 the time you had Taz, and I can only imagine how heartbroken you must be. I hope your fond, loving memories of her are a comfort to you while you grieve. *hugs*

Leslie Hanna said...

Beautiful slide show and beautiful memories (she says through tears.) My heart goes out to you.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

OH, Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about Taz! That slideshow totally had me in tears. Big hugs!!!

Danita said...

Oh, Lisa, I'm soooo very sorry to hear about Taz's death. {{{hug}}}

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, I can feel your pain. The slide show was great. I hope each day gets a little easier.
Hugs,
Jane aka Ltlpumpkin...

For You By Me, Liz said...

Lisa - I have just watched the video of Taz and want you to know that I loved it. She is a beautiful furbaby, and is undoubtedly smiling down on you and Russ just-a-purring away. I am mom to 7 furbabies, all from Petsmart and can't imagine how you felt or feel. Best wishes to Cocoa, and keep us up to date on the happenings around the house. Have a great New Year. Liz in Saint Petersburg, Florida.