That's right! Nothing new going on here!
I have put up some Christmas decorations, inside and out. Still working on Christmas cards and (handmade) gifts. Haven't started shopping yet. Trying to get a decent picture of Taz for the Christmas cards. She is NOT cooperating!
Russ is still home and still commuting to Novato every day. Looks like it will be that way until the new year. The park service estimates that power and roads will be restored around Christmas. The new office at Gig Harbor is moving along. They are doing the tenant improvements now. When Russ goes back up, he will probably be in the new office until "spring thaw" up on the hill. We don't know anything for sure yet, though.
We will have Christmas Eve with Russ' extended family, as we have every year since 1992. Then on Christmas Morning, we will fly up to Portland and spend Christmas day and night with my mother, her friend, Bob, my sister and brother-in-law. We fly back down to San Jose the day after Christmas and should be home by 2PM. That's just 48 hours of cat-unattended. Hopefully she will not feel the need to retaliate like she did at Thanksgiving.... my poor throw rug!
Tomorrow is my day to be LOCKED IN MY STAMP ROOM UNTIL I AM DONE WITH CHRISTMAS! I told Russ he is on his own for food and entertainment. Sunday morning, I have a Pin Club meeting downtown at the Hard Rock. I need to go because one of my pin-pals from Illinois will be there and I have pins for her! If I'm not done stamping Christmas, I will return to the stamp room when I get home Sunday. I have GOT to get finished!!!!! My goal is to get cards OUT in the mail by Tuesday. Then, next week I can start planning the baking which I will do the 21st and 22nd probably.
That's my EXCITING little world in a nutshell!!!!
Thanks for checking in on my boring little blog!
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment