Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

Russ is home. He arrived around noon on the 8th. Right now he is working at the Novato office (2 hour commute each way) and will be for the foreseeable future. The power and sewer are still out at Mt Rainier above Longmire so it may be a few weeks before anyone gets back up to the jobsite for more than a few hours at a time. They DO have the local crews going up and doing necessary stuff like maintaining the roof coverings and such on a daily basis, but the work on the project is at a stand still.

SUCH FUN!

I still can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. It was warm and sunny here today. I went to the mall and the tree is up and there were kids getting Santa pictures done, and carols were playing and it just felt TOO SOON, but Thanksgiving *IS* next week.... sigh.... guess I need to get working on cards and ornaments! EEK!

We will be celebrating Turkey Day with Russ' family in Palo Alto and then we will be headed up to the cabin at Sea Ranch with Patty (the older of his two younger sisters) Thursday night and will spend the rest of the weekend there. Unless the weather is drop-dead-gorgeous (which it has been know to be that weekend), I will spend most of the weekend in the back bedroom with my stamps doing Christmas cards. It's tradition! If the weather is really nice, I will take a few hours to go to my favorite beach and see if I can get starfish pictures at the tidepools. Love those starfish! Especially the purple ones!


So that is the update in the life of this domestic Goddess.... more fun than should be allowed by law! LOL!

No comments: